The School President
Ibn Khuldoon School has a President who is appointed by a decree from the Board of Trustees based on the recommendation of the Board of Directors. The President’s contract is terminated by a decree from the Board of Trustees based on the recommendation from the Board of Directors. The School President is held responsible for all educational and administrative matters pertaining to the school. He is accountable to the Board of Directors for the implementation of the school strategies that lead to the fulfillment of the school goals.
- The School President appoints principals for all school divisions, and terminates their contracts with the permission from the Board of Directors. He has the authority to define their designation and duties according to the school’s internal laws.
- The school President presents to the Board of Directors periodical reports that include an evaluation of the performance and achievement of the school in all areas together with a self-study and recommendations.
- The School President is responsible for keeping all records and files mentioned in item number 7 from the decree of law number 25 of the year 1998 regarding private educational institutions. Other financial records and files are kept with the treasurer according to the directions of the Board of Directors.
- The School President is requested to complete a report about the school on a designated form and submit it to the Directory of Private Education before the end of every school year.
- The Board of Trustees is responsible for taking decisions regarding the appointing the School President and Faculty in accordance with the stipulations of the law number 25 for the year 1998, and the decision taken by the Minister of Education number (2) for the year 1999.